Laparoscopic Roux en Y Gastric Bypass
Procedure Type Combined Restrictive / Malabsorptive
- Stapling is used to create a small, upper stomach pouch leading to early satiety/satisfaction with small quantity of food.
- Essentially a large part of stomach & small intestine is bypassed, so that food & digestive juices mix with each other distally. This results in delayed & reduced absorption of nutrients & calories.
- The website is designed to help and provide information on health care.
- We have tried to provide accurate and updated information as far as possible, however the website or Centre for Obesity Control (Agarwal Clinic) cannot be held responsible for the authenticity of the information provided.
- The website is meant to create awareness regarding healthcare by providing information about various diseases, symptoms and cure but it should not be considered as a substitute for medical advise or treatment by a licensed practitioner.
- The reviews and feedback provided in the website are those of the individuals and do not necessarily reflect Centre for Obesity Control (Agarwal Clinic) opinion.
- The results of the treatments would vary from person to person and its not a typical result common to all.